Wattless® can help to establish energy targets, identify usage patterns, optimize building performance and reduce carbon footprint. It can help to promote the success of government’s sustainability initiatives – and encourage conservation and energy-efficient behavior in buildings occupants.
The price of the electricity and the Global warming issue requires that each government reinforce the Kyoto Protocol, by implementing the strategy of the 20-20-20 targets by 2020.
- Reduce 20% energy bills and public services
- Reduce 20% emissions of greenhouse gases
- Reduce 20% in primary energy use compared with projected levels, to be achieved by improving energy efficiency.
Wattless® augments these efforts by offering highly effective energy monitoring and facility energy management solutions designed to increase savings, provide transparent and measurable results, and meet the requirements of government of 20% reduction, at Local or Central Administration, as an individual building or throughout a group of buildings.
Wattless® provides precision energy tracking and facility energy management tools in order to measure and verify the delivery of contracted energy services. Enables to monitor, control, establish rule and send reports as a low-cost or no-cost operation and maintenance, as improvement measures in real-time.
- Data access in iDomLive web site, anywhere, on your PC or smartphone;
- Real-time monitoring of energy, gas and water use;
- Control On and Off of devices and circuits;
- Customizable performance alerts, including notifications of peak or lack demand periods;
- Create Rules based on events and rules based in time;
- Establish actions and interaction with devices;
- View real-time data against user defined benchmarks such as budget, baseline…etc;
- Energy usage data, peak and average demand, in real-time, daily, monthly, and 365 days;
- Data analytics with export capability
- Save up to 40% of energy consumption;
- Help saving the environment by reducing CO2 emissions.
Wattless® also provides information for taxpayers with real-time knowledge of public spending on energy usage and building energy efficiency, as a promotion of the energy efficiency efforts and cost-reducing.