Hotel and Tourism
With Wattless® you can have a more Sustainable Tourism
Tourism is a worldwide phenomenon and is gaining increased importance in economic, social and environmental. In 2005, 810 million people visited foreign countries, a number expected to double before 2020, estimates the World Tourism Organization.
Hotel sector use energy in order to provide the services the guests expects. Being a highly competitive industry, hotels are always looking to enhance and improve the quality of services offered to guests. Often, this implie an increase in energy expenditure.
From electrical appliances, Kitchen and food equipment; Laundry; Hot Water, Swimming Pools, HAVC systems; Lighting; Etc...
Understanding energy efficiency as a way to provide the very same set of services with less resource.
Wattless® enables to monitor, control, establish rules and send reports as a low-cost or no-cost operation and maintenance, as improvement measures in real-time.
- Data access in iDomLive web site, anywhere, on your PC or smartphone
- Real-time monitoring of energy, gas and water use
- Water management for Rational water consumption
- HVAC temperature and consumption control
- Control On and Off of devices and circuits.
- Customizable performance alerts, including notifications of peak or lack demand periods
- Create Rules based on events and rules based in time
- Establish actions and interaction with devices
- View real-time data against user defined benchmarks such as budget, baseline…etc
- Energy usage data, peak and average demand, in real-time, daily, monthly, and 365 days.
- Data analytics with export capability
- Save up to 40% of energy consumption
- Help saving the environment by reducing CO2 emissions